ATV Rodeo / Lawnmower race
2,3. and 4 Wheelers
Thursday Night July 29th. at 6:00
50 CC, 6 – 11 year olds
70-90 CC, 12-15 year olds
90 + CC, 16 and older
All timed events. Helmets and Boots are required.
Liability waivers must be signed to participate. Underage must have a parent or guardian signature.
$10 per event $35 for all 4 events.
1st place trophy
Overall cash prizes.
Rules and directions will be gone over at the drivers meeting before the races start.
You can download a copy of the Lawnmower Race Rules
Modified Lawnmower Races
FFA and 4H Race – Open to FFA and 4H members, must have a modified lawnmower (five laps)
Open Race – Open to the public aged 16 or older for a $5 fee, must have a modified lawnmower (seven laps)
Rules and Safety
- Safety inspection required before the race on the engine and overall integrity of the lawnmower
- Driver must wear appropriate clothing: jeans, closed toed shoes, long sleeve shirt, a helmet that fits snugly, goggles, gloves are recommended, no loose clothing
- Lawnmower must be modified to some extent
- Lawnmower must have a manufactured frame (no ATV, snowmobile, go-cart, etc. frames)
- Lawnmower must have an electric shutoff switch
- No blades or decks on lawnmowers
- Must have brakes on at least two of the wheels
- Engine of lawnmower has to have a safety barrier (hood or shroud)
- No profanity
- No intentional bumping or roughhousing
- One three minute breakdown is allowed before disqualification
- Fenders recommended
- Mufflers required
- Exhaust must be angled down at the ground