We are starting something new this year a “Red Carpet” and a “Daily Photo or Video Contest”
Look for this backdrop with a red carpet in front, to take your red carpet pictures
Take a photo in front of the red carpet backdrop and post it to Facebook, or Instagram with #MCFRedCarpet for a chance to win a Montezuma county fair bag or a ten dollar gift card to Wal-Mart.
Or post any picture or video from the fair and post it to Facebook, or Instagram with #2019mcfair for a chance to win a Montezuma county fair bag.
Red Carpet Rules
GIVEAWAY REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
Take a photo in front of the red carpet backdrop and post it to Facebook, or Instagram for a chance to win a concert ticket or a Montezuma county fair bag.
Photo must be in front of the red carpet backdrop; the post and photo must be public, a new upload and use hashtag #MCFRedCarpet. Facebook photos must be posted to the Montezuma County Fair’s Facebook Page (Facebook.com/montezumacountyfair) . Previously-posted photos and photos set to private will not be eligible. One entry per person per day.
Each day, one winner will be randomly chosen from all eligible posts.
- Wednesday, July 31, 8AM – Thursday, August 1, 8AM
- Thursday, August 1, 8AM – Friday, August 2. 8AM
- Friday, August 2, 8AM – Saturday, August 3, 8AM
- Saturday, August 3, 8AM – Sunday, August 4, 8AM
Winner will be announced on Facebook, and Instagram 12PM daily.
Prizes can be picked up from a fair board member during the Fair Must show ID to pick up prize.
Picture and Video Rules
GIVEAWAY REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
Share a video or photo of your day at the Fair to Facebook, or Instagram for a chance to win a Montezuma county fair bag or a 10 dollar gift card to Walmart.
Photo/video and post must be public, a new upload and use hashtag #mcf2019. Facebook photos/videos must be posted to the Montezuma County Fair’s Facebook Page (facebook.com/montezumacountyfair). Previously-posted videos and photos and those set to private will not be eligible. Post must contain a photo or video. Person who posts does not have to appear in the photo. One entry per person per day. Red Carpet photos are not eligible for this contest.
Each day, one winner will be randomly chosen from all eligible posts:
- Wednesday, July 31, 7 AM – Wednesday, August 12 ,9 PM
- Thursday, August 1, 7 PM – Thursday, August 2, 9 PM
- Friday, August 2, 7 PM– Friday, August 3, 9PM
- Saturday, August 3, 7PM – Saturday, August 4, 11PM
Winner will be announced on Facebook, and Instagram the next day by noon, daily,
Prizes can be picked up from a fair board member during the Fair. Must show ID to pick up the prize.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Giveaways are open only to those who meet the “Giveaway Requirements and Eligibility” and who are 13 years of age as of the date of entry. The Giveaways are only open to legal residents of The United States and are void where prohibited by law. Employees of The Montezuma County Fair (the “Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaways. The Giveaways are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Montezuma County Fair as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Giveaways are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted only during the “Giveaway Period.” All times are Mountain Daylight Time.
4. How to Enter: The entry must fulfill all “Giveaway Requirements and Eligibility,” as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Montezuma County Fair. You may enter each giveaway only once per day and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Montezuma County Fair
5. Prizes: The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Montezuma County Fair to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be announced publicly on Facebook, and Instagram within five (5) days following the winner selection. The Montezuma County Fair will also make a reasonable attempt to contact the winner through his/her social media account. The Montezuma County Fair shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaways are conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this giveaway, you understand that The Montezuma County Fair, anyone acting on behalf of The Montezuma County Fair, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: The Montezuma County Fair reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, The Montezuma County Fair may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Montezuma County Fair. The Montezuma County Fair reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Montezuma County Fair has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, The Montezuma County Fair reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The Montezuma County Fair and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THESE GIVEAWAYS ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States AND cOLORADO WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Minnesota having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Montezuma County Fair, 109 W Main St, Cortez CO. 81321 US . Requests must be received no later than August 20, 2018.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaways are The Montezuma County Fair, 109 W Main St, Cortez CO. 81321 US