Vendor/ Exhibitor Contract
July 26th– July 29th
Exhibitor/ Business Name: _______________________________________________________
Contact Name: ________________________________________________________________
Mailing Address: _________________________________________________________ ___ __
Billing Address: ________________________________________________________________
Phone: ______________________ Fax: ___________________ Mobile: ___________ _______
Phone during Fair: _______________________________________________________ ______
Email: _____________________________ Website: __________________________ ________
Description of services/products: __________________________________________________
Please identify the number and type of booths you want to reserve. Fees and completed contracts must be postmarked by July 1, 2023, or a $25.00 late fee will be added.
10’x10’ Space $20 each Outside Space $20 each
10’x20’ Space $20 each Food Vendors $100.00 each
Please identify any special booth requirements (Accommodations will be made to the best of the Fair Board’s ability but are not guaranteed.) Electricity is limited, please note if you are needing a 120v or 220v hookup:
I agree to pay for the booth(s) I have designated above and further agree to the terms and conditions provided on the second page of this agreement.
Any questions please contact, Jessica Thurman at 719-406-3401.
Please return a signed copy of this agreement to Montezuma County Extension Office, 103 N. Chestnut St. Cortez, CO 81321.
Vendor Agreement Terms and Conditions
- Payment of booth fees is due by Friday, July 1, 2023. Payment can be mailed to the Extension office at 103 N. Chestnut, Cortez, CO 81321, or dropped off in person. A $25.00 late fee will be applied after July 2, 2022, and payments received after July 2, 2023, must be made by cash or money order only, checks will not be accepted. Booths will not be reserved until payment is received.
- Vendor is to bring his/her own displays, tables and chairs will not be provided.
- Setup is on July 26th, from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Please check in with a Fair Board member before you set up. Booths will need to be taken down by 3 pm Saturday, July 29th, 2023.
Suggested hours of operation for the vendors are:
July 27th (Thursday) 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
July 28th (Friday) 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
July 29th (Saturday) 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Vendor shall arrange space to not obstruct the general view or conceal other exhibits or exit signs. Fair management reserves the right to inspect and require changes to displays.
- Vendor is encouraged to occupy the booth during the hours the Fair is open to the general public. Vendor is responsible for securing booths at all times. Montezuma County Fair Board assumes no responsibility for any damaged, lost or stolen items.
- Vendor may be required to carry policies of comprehensive commercial general liability insurance specifically covering, without limitation, bodily injury, and property damage and product liability. Vendor may be required to provide a copy of the certificate of insurance prior to setting up booths. Vendor may also be required to add additional insureds, including without limitation: Montezuma County Fair board, Montezuma County, Montezuma County Fairgrounds, and Montezuma County Board of County Commissioners, its officers, elected officials, and employees. This requirement is at the sole discretion of the Montezuma County Fairgrounds management, or Montezuma County Fair Board.
- Vendor agrees to pay for any damages he/she causes to the Montezuma County Fairgrounds.
- Vendor indemnifies, defends, and holds harmless the Montezuma County Fair Board, Montezuma County, Montezuma County Fairgrounds, Montezuma County Board of County Commissioners its officers, elected officials, and employees its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, principals, and agents from any and all actions, causes of action, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, attorney fees, judgments, liens, indebtedness, and liabilities whatsoever in any form or on any basis arising from or related to, directly or indirectly, the Exhibitor’s presence at or participation in the Montezuma County Fair.
- The presence of security officers at the Fair shall not be an assumption of responsibility or liability related to any failure to provide security services.
THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF OUR FAIR