Skip to content
Montezuma County Fair
2022 Vendor/ Exhibitor Contract
Aug. 4th – Aug. 6th
Exhibitor/ Business Name: _______________________________________________________
Contact Name: ________________________________________________________________
Mailing Address: _________________________________________________________ ___ __
Billing Address: ________________________________________________________________
Phone: ______________________ Fax: ___________________ Mobile: ___________ _______
Phone during Fair: _______________________________________________________ ______
Email: _____________________________ Website: __________________________ ________
Description of services/products: __________________________________________________
Please identify the number and type of booths you want to reserve. Fees and completed contract must be
postmarked by July 1, 2022 or $25.00 late fee will be added.
10’x10’ Space Outside Space
10’x20’ Space Food Vendors $100.00 Each
Please identify any special booth requirements you have (The Fair will accommodate to the best of its Ability.
Electricity is limited, please note if you are needing a 120v or 220v hookup):
I agree to the pay for the booth(s) I have designated above and further agree to the terms and conditions
provided on the second page of this agreement.
Any questions please contact Dustin Sturdevant at (970) 564-5112
Please return a signed copy of this agreement to Montezuma County Fair Board, 15 N Park St, Cortez, CO
81321. Or emailed to MontezumaCountyFairboard@gmail.com
Montezuma County Fair
Vendor Agreement Terms and Conditions
1. Payment of booth fees is due by Friday July 1, 2022. Payment can be mailed to 15 N Park St, Cortez, CO 81321 or
dropped off at the Extension Office. A $25.00 late fee will be applied after July 2, 2022 and payments received after July
2, 2022 must be made by cash or money order. Booths will not be reserved until payment is received.
2. Vendor is to bring his/her own displays. The Fair does not provide tables or chairs.
3. Setup is on Wednesday, August 3, 2022 from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Please check in with a Fair Board member before you
set up. Booths may be taken down Saturday, August 6, 2022 after the crowd disperses from the Jr. Livestock Sale around
Suggested hours of operation for the vendors are:
August 4th (Thursday) 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
August 5th (Friday) 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (Kids Day -Please feel free to have a game available at your booth)
August 6th (Saturday) 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (After the sale, Stakeholder dinner to follow. Release based on dinner setup
4. Vendor shall arrange space to not obstruct the general view or conceal other exhibits or exit signs. Fair management
reserves the right to inspect and require changes to displays.
5. Vendor is encouraged to occupy the booth during the hours the Fair is open to the general public. Vendor is
responsible for securing booths at all times. Montezuma County Fair Board assumes no responsibility for any damaged,
lost or stolen items.
6. Vendor may be required to carry policies of comprehensive commercial general liability insurance specifically
covering, without limitation, bodily injury, and property damage and product liability. Vendor may be required to
provide a copy of the certificate of insurance prior to setting up booths. Vendor may also be required to add additional
insureds, including without limitation: Montezuma County Fair board, Montezuma County, Montezuma County
Fairgrounds, and Montezuma County Board of County Commissioners, its officers, elected officials, and employees. This
requirement is at the sole discretion of the Montezuma County Fairgrounds management, or Montezuma County Fair
7. Vendor agrees to pay for any damages he/she cause to the Montezuma County Fairgrounds.
8. Vendor indemnifies, defends and holds harmless the Montezuma County Fair Board, Montezuma County, Montezuma
County Fairgrounds, Montezuma County Board of County Commissioners its officers, elected officials, and employees its
directors, officers, employees, volunteers, principals, and agents from any and all actions, causes of action, claims,
demands, losses, damages, costs, attorney fees, judgements, liens, indebtedness, and liabilities whatsoever in any form
or on any basis arising from or related to, directly or indirectly, the Exhibitor’s presence at or participation in the
Montezuma County Fair.
9. The presence of security officers at the Fair shall not be an assumption of responsibility or liability related to any
failure to provide security services.
THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF OUR FAIR