Montezuma County Fair
Vendor Agreement Terms and Conditions
- Payment of booth fees is due by Friday, July 1, 2018. Payment can be mailed to 109 W Main St, Cortez, CO 81321 or dropped off at the Extension Office. A $25.00 late fee will be applied after July 1, 2018, and payments received after July 15, 2016, must be made by cash or money order. Booths will not be reserved until payment is received.
- Vendor is to bring his/her own displays. The Fair does not provide tables or chairs.
- Setup is on Tuesday, July 31, 2018, from 3:00 pm 7:00 pm. before you set up. Booths may be taken down Saturday, August 4, 2018, after the crowd disperses from the Jr. Livestock Sale around 5 p.m.
- Vendor shall arrange space to not obstruct the general view or conceal other exhibits or exit signs. Fair management reserves the right to inspect and require changes to displays.
- Vendor is encouraged to occupy the booth during the hours the Fair is open to the general public. Vendor is responsible for securing booths at all times. Montezuma County Fair Board assumes no responsibility for any damaged, lost or stolen items.
- Vendor may be required to carry policies of comprehensive commercial general liability insurance specifically covering, without limitation, bodily injury, and property damage and product liability. Vendor may be required to provide a copy of the certificate of insurance prior to setting up booths. Vendor may also be required to add additional insureds, including without limitation: Montezuma County Fair board, Montezuma County, Montezuma County Fairgrounds, and Montezuma County Board of County Commissioners, its officers, elected officials, and employees. This requirement is at the sole discretion of the Montezuma County Fairgrounds management or Montezuma County Fair Board.
- Vendor agrees to pay for any damages he/she cause to the Montezuma County Fairgrounds.
- Vendor indemnifies, defends and holds harmless the Montezuma County Fair Board, Montezuma County, Montezuma County Fairgrounds, Montezuma County Board of County Commissioners its officers, elected officials, and employees its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, principals, and agents from any and all actions, causes of action, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, attorney fees, judgements, liens, indebtedness, and liabilities whatsoever in any form or on any basis arising from or related to, directly or indirectly, the Exhibitor’s presence at or participation in the Montezuma County Fair.
- The presence of security officers at the Fair shall not be an assumption of responsibility or liability related to any failure to provide security services.
THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF OUR FAIR